Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bangkok, getting reacquianted with the place I like but have not fully understood

I have not been back to Bangkok in over 10 years. It's a place I always love to come back to and this trip is a chance to get reacquianted with the place I like but have not fully understood. Sometimes it's best that way.

It's a place I always love to come back to and this trip is a chance to get reacquianted with the place I like but have not fully understood. Sometimes it's best that way.

Part of creating a success story is filming B-roll of the interesting places around the city, state, country or region where the factory or facility of your customer is located. In this case, our customer is based in Thailand and so we had to film around Bangkok today.


Sometimes, it requires us to film in the middle of a large roundabout, with cars, buses and motorcycles zooming around.



But sometimes it also means filming in a riverboat that's cruising aroung the city in style.

It's been a long day, but it will be longer tomorrow when we visit our customer's plant and film the F&N Dairies success story. I'm really excited about this because it's an MES story on a Food and Beverage customer.

Watch out for it.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment